Sakura Finetek Japan Co., Ltd., since its establishment in 2001, has been active in the development of innovative methods in pathology. The company has established its reputation as “a pathology total solution provider” to support specimen preparation, pathological examination and diagnosis. In addition to developing innovative new products, the company offers customers highly reliable, quality products, complemented by technical training as well as application services assisting customers in the routine preparation of histology and cytology specimens.
In addition to offering a broad product line to maximize customers’ satisfaction, the company has been expanding its customer support programs by providing pathology-related information and scientific material through such channels as the digital workshop “Hyohon dojo (specimen preparation training school)” on its website, the publication entitled “Histo-Logic Japan”, the telephone support services “Support Line” and “Pathology Emergency call #110”, and the training laboratory “Lab Square Sakulab” where customers use Sakura’s products for pathology experiments. Sakura constantly tries to expand its support programs to further increase customers’ satisfaction.
Another company’s contribution to the pathology field is the establishment of the “Sakura Pathology Technology Prize” in 2009 to assist the progress of pathology technologies, and to improve technical skills.
In Japan, the company strives to strengthen its cooperation with other Sakura Group companies such as Sakura Seiki Co., Ltd., and Sakura Engineering Co., Ltd. to respond to customers’ needs. On a global scale, the company has expanded its customer-oriented activities through Sakura Finetek USA for North and South Americas and Sakura Finetek Europe B.V. for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As part of the current advances in the medical field, the role of pathology has been constantly increasing. To meet the future role of pathology in the medical field, Sakura has been taking constant efforts to offer high quality, reliable products and services to its customers.
[Basic Management Policies]
- Aggressively develop our business under the brand of“SAKURA Tissue-Tek®”in the emerging countries as well as the three key regions which are America, Europe and Japan.
- Establish our position as the leading total solution provider in the pathology field by capitalizing on our technological strengths and expertise.
- Continually develop state-of-art technology and provide customers with innovative new products to meet their needs.
- Increase customer satisfaction and awareness by providing highly reliable products, applications software which meet various customer needs and technological advancements.
- Strengthen the cooperative ties with our affiliated companies in the U.S.A., Europe and Japan and also our worldwide partner companies, fostering effective product development, manufacturing, sales and after-sales services.
- Cultivate “responsive management“ to meet the demands of the times and build a business based on a corporate culture of innovation.